Popular Styles for Church Roofs
Churches are unique buildings of various sizes and shapes, making a durable and aesthetically-pleasing roof a priority for many facilities. Many churches require a specialist with years of experience in church roof design and repair.
Your church’s roof may be flat — or it could have a steeple or multiple unique angles. No matter what your church looks like, you need to find the right materials to help you achieve your desired effect. Common materials for church roofs include:
- Metal tile:Metal tile can provide a historical look with all the durability of modern metal. It is lightweight compared to other options, like clay tile. We offer metal tile roofs in different finishes — like smooth panel, powder-coated panel and powder-coated HD panel — and standard or custom colors.
- Metal shake: For a modern version of the classic wood shake roof, go with the metal-style shake. Steel shake roofs are durable and unique, with three finish choices and a range of standard or custom colors.
- Metal shingle: Go to the next level up from asphalt shingles by choosing metal shingles. They last longer and have greater resistance to weather damage. They also provide increased energy savings and are more earth-friendly than traditional asphalt.
- Standing seam metal roofing: You can choose a metal roof style with no seams or exposed fasteners with standing seam. Our team can create many customized options for these roofing projects. Standing seam roofs are quiet during rain, have hail resistance and are energy efficient.
- Slate roofing: Do you want to stick with the classics? We can install a slate roof that, when properly maintained, can last up to 200 years.
- Clay tile: Cornett Roofing Systems can also provide clay tile roof installation in multiple styles, such as Spanish or French tile roofing and flat clay tile.
- Copper roofing: Copper is one of the most durable roof choices available. It doesn’t experience rust or corrosion and is unaffected by the weather or sun. Our team can install copper roofing on flat or peaked roofs.
No matter which roof style and material best suits your church, mosque, synagogue or other religious building, the Cornett Roofing Systems team is prepared to provide high-quality installation.
Why Choose Cornett Roofing Systems for Church Roof Repair and Installation?
We are one of the most experienced teams for church and religious building roof installation, maintenance and repair. Cornett Roofing Systems is a proud member of the National Association of Church Facility Managers, an organization dedicated to helping preserve religious facilities.
Our professionals understand the unique needs of church roofs and their special features, such as domes and stained glass. Trust our team to provide replacement and repair services for your church roof because we have the expertise to do the job correctly.
Contact Midwest’s Leading Church Roof Company Today
If you need a repair, a new roof or a replacement for your church in the Midwest area, Cornett Roofing Systems is the solution. Our professionals will stand by your side through the entire process, regardless of the job’s size. Contact us online today, or call us at 888-307-7087 to start with a no-obligation, free estimate.