Cornett Roofing Systems is a 33-year-old family business, whose purpose is to do the right thing, by protecting homeowner’s and business owner’s assets.
We all work together to obtain our 10-Year Target of being a $25 million company.
We specialize in protecting homeowners and business owner’s assets, our sweet spot. If you want to belong to a team that does that well every day, this company’s a great fit for you.
Our clients are residential homeowners, Church Pastors, business owners, and Historical Society Members. If you have experience working with this type of client – or want that experience – this role will be a great fit.
You will love it here if you:
- Continuously pursue goals and overcome challenges, with determination and perseverance.
- Acknowledge and learn from mistakes, using them as opportunities for personal and organizational improvement.
- Encourage out-of-the-box thinking to find novel solutions to challenges.
- Prioritizing customer needs and expectations to deliver high-quality experiences and solutions.
You’ll love coming to work every day if you get, want, and have the capacity to do:
- Be the voice of Cornett Roofing Systems.
- Be a supportive role to the Production Team.
- Complete the site preparation for our installation teams.
- Talk clients through the transformation of their assets.
- Collaborate with other colleagues to support overall office goals.
You’ll have success here if you value clear processes and feel qualified to do the following things:
- Strong organization and multi-tasking abilities.
- Detail oriented, with high level of accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We train our team to help them succeed, and everyone on our team helps with our success. In this role, you’ll be accountable to hit the following goals each week:
- 100% client confirmation.
- 100% project closeout.
- Zero customer complaints.
If you want to come to work, learn, and hit those numbers, you’ll be recognized and rewarded.
Our company runs on EOS, (Entrepreneur Operating System). That means as a member of this team, you will have a leader who:
- Gives clear directions.
- Make sure you have the necessary tools.
- Acts with the greater good in mind
- Delegates appropriately
- Takes time to truly understand your role and how you can help the company.
- Makes their expectations clear.
- Communicates well.
- Has effective meetings
- Meets one-on-one with you quarterly or more, if needed
- Rewards and recognizes your performance.
To apply, please provide your resume and qualifications to Amanda Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cornett Roofing Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer